Caravan, campers & motorhomes
Caravaners, campers and RV owners love to save space and weight. With Fire One extinguishers this has never been easier.
Our extinguishers are the smallest on the market and capable of an extinguishing ability many times their size when compared to dry-powder. There's also no powder storm to clean-up should you need to use it because the particles are so small they are consumed by the fire.
Best of all our extinguishers can be used on any type of fire.
Fireman John recommends:
- Caravans - First Response extinguisher - nearby the entrance is a good place. Suppression Sticker - fitted to the battery box (it's probably under your bed)
- Camper trailer - First Response extinguisher in an easy to reach and visible position - Suppression Stickers for batteries and electrical compartments
- RVs/ Motorhomes - walkthrough type - First Response extinguisher - near the living area door. Suppression Sticker for the battery box
- RVs/ Motorhomes - separate cab living area type - Two First Response extinguishers. One in the cab next to the drivers' door and one in the back nearby the living entrance door. Suppression Sticker for the battery box.
- Tow vehicle/ 4wd -
- Cabin - The Adventurer fire extinguisher - nearby the driver's side door where it's easy to grab (you'll also need brackets to mount it)
- Battery boxes/ distribution boxes - Suppression Sticker
The Adventurer fire extinguisher
The fire Suppression Sticker
Glass breaker seatbelt cutter keyring